Electrolysis is a promising option for carbon-free hydrogen production from renewable and nuclear resources. Electrolysis is the process of using electricity to split water into hydrogen and oxygen.
This reaction takes place in a unit called an electrolyzer. Electrolyzers can range in size from small, appliance-size equipment that is well-suited for small-scale distributed hydrogen production to large-scale, central production facilities that could be tied directly to renewable or other non-greenhouse-gas-emitting forms of electricity production.
Greenzo is a technology company that promotes, develops, finances, designs, integrates, builds, operates and maintains hydrogen production systems based on water electrolysis, providing complete solutions for generation, compression, storage, commercialization, refilling stations and all other uses of green hydrogen.
Our Services include
- Proprietary technology for the development of PEM electrolyzers, aiming to be one of the few across the globe to hold MW stacks.
- Not only manufacturing electrolyzers, but also providing solutions tailored to customers’ needs.
- Obtaining permits and licenses for large projects and plants, as well as search for finance and project finance.
- Development of hydrogen production plants that use electrolyzers to several thousand kg/day.
- Plant operation and maintenance, and local support for management of the same.
- Guaranteeing the daily hydrogen production, in terms of quality and quantity, of its plants.
- Integration with renewable energy production plants, optimization of hydrogen compression and storage solutions, or incorporation of methanation equipment, between others.
Green energy for a clean earth
Let’s explore how Greenzo understand your valued requirements