EPC in the renewable industry means engineering, procurement, and construction. Greenzo provides end-to-end solar, wind, and hydropower energy services, including designing the system, giving procurement details about the system, and installing it.
Besides, after delivering the functional renewable system to you, we also continue to perform regular checks and continuous maintenance to ensure your renewable system works at optimum efficiency.
A solar and wind EPC company is more sophisticated, professional, and reliable than a typical installation company. Their services are more advanced using state-of-the-art technology and provide you with a renewable system, which is undoubtedly a long-term investment.
The design is customized in a way that suits your dream renewable system while not limiting your budget. At this particular stage, the processes involved are:
- Analyze the client’s requirements and the proposed renewable system
- Perform a site survey to check the viability of the renewable system
- Monitor the prevailing weather conditions
- Determine the best structural design and maximum power generation capacity
- Selecting the equipment to use and making a 3D model of the renewable system
- Optimize project implementation
Green energy for a clean earth
Let’s explore how Greenzo understand your valued requirements